Day One---Heritage University pre-departure


It has been a hot and early Morning (July 9th, 2017---Day 1) The day was supposed to begin at 8 am but the majority of people really began to move around and draw together around 9am. I feel like a brand newbie to be honest. I have been a little iffy on the whole idea, Not because I don't believe it will be a blast but because it is smack dab in the middle of the summer and has caused a lot of scheduling issues (2 weeks seems to be a long time; but I am sure it will fly by)  In the summer of 2015 I will always remember that by pure accident or coincidence I happened to meet Dr. Jessica Black and the whole crew from the People of the Big River Class at a longhouse in Coeur D Alene. The short meeting was cool and I thought it was a cool concept, it was only later that I realized that Dr. Black would eventually pull me into the Field Class as an Environmental Science major and she would eventually become my advisor.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog